In Ohio, vaccinated people can enter a lottery for 5 chances to win a million dollars five different times..
The vaccine rate went up 53%.
I’m all for this.
The more vaccines we get in arms, the safer we’ll be.
We can take care of each other by getting the vaccination. I am astounded by how many people just don’t seem to be real interested in keeping the other humans safe.
I thought, you know, if people are willing to get a shot on an outside chance they will win a million dollars, then what if there were other benefits? I mean, they don’t have to be real…just incentive to push people into participating in procedures that save lives.
I’m sure the CDC has to follow certain rules.
Like, you can’t make outlandish promises that have nothing to do with science, but hell, most anti-vaxxers already eschew science.
I think if the CDC published this list, we’d be on our way to finding our normal again. Whatever that ends up being.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER GETTING YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE:
- Fully vaccinated people can stay up past their bedtimes and can eat ice cream for dinner.
- Fully vaccinated people hit 75% less red lights on their commute to and from work.
- Fully vaccinated people’s shoe strings never come untied. Unless they want them to and then the shoelaces release their knots with ease.
- Fully vaccinated people always know what they’re making for dinner.
- Regardless of size, fully vaccinated people can try on bathing suits without crying.
- In every confrontation, fully vaccinated people will always be able to quickly deliver a devastating comeback.
- Fully vaccinated people never lose the backs off their earrings.
- If voting for Pedro will make your wildest dreams come true, then getting your vaccine will do the same and your toilets will never need cleaning.
- The vaccine cures erectile dysfunction.
- The vaccine will stroke your hair and help you fall asleep at night.
- The vaccine will pose as you for all future performance reviews at work.
- The vaccine cleans litter boxes.
- The vaccine will bring you coffee and butter your toast.
- Fully vaccinated people will be able to teleport as early as 2023.
- Fully vaccinated people will develop a sense of goodwill about themselves because they know that not only are they keeping themselves safe, but they are keeping others safe as well.
I hope you are all safe and well.
Randy and I went away last weekend and spent time with our mountain friends for the first time in over a year. We were able to do that because we’re all fully vaccinated and we’re all still practicing safe habits.
Wear a mask.
Get your shot.